- To him that excelleth vpon Gittith.
A Psalme committed to the sonnes of Korah.
- O Lord of hostes, howe amiable are thy Tabernacles!
- My soule longeth, yea, and fainteth for the courtes of the Lord: for mine heart and my flesh reioyce in the liuing God.
- Yea, the sparrowe hath found her an house, and the swallow a nest for her, where she may lay her yong: euen by thine altars, O Lord of hostes, my King and my God.
- Blessed are they that dwell in thine house: they will euer praise thee.
- Blessed is the man, whose strength is in thee, and in whose heart are thy wayes.
- They going through the vale of Baca, make welles therein: the raine also couereth the pooles.
- They goe from strength to strength, till euery one appeare before God in Zion.
- O Lorde God of hostes, heare my prayer: hearken, O God of Iaakob.
- Beholde, O God, our shielde, and looke vpon the face of thine Anointed.
- For a day in thy courtes is better then a thousand other where: I had rather be a doore keeper in the House of my God, then to dwell in the Tabernacles of wickednesse.
- For the Lord God is the sunne and shielde vnto vs: the Lord will giue grace and glory, and no good thing will he withhold from them that walke vprightly.
- O Lorde of hostes, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.