- A Psalme or song committed to the sonnes of Korah.
- God layde his foundations among the holy mountaines.
- The Lord loueth the gates of Zion aboue all the habitations of Iaakob.
- Glorious things are spoken of thee, O citie of God.
- I will make mention of Rahab and Babel among them that knowe me: beholde Palestina and Tyrus with Ethiopia, There is he borne.
- And of Zion it shall be sayde, Many are borne in her: and he, euen the most High shall stablish her.
- The Lord shall count, when hee writeth the people, He was borne there.
- Aswell the singers as the players on instruments shall prayse thee: all my springs are in thee.