- Then I turned me, and lifted vp mine eyes and looked, and beholde, a flying booke.
- And he said vnto me, What seest thou?
And I answered, I see a flying booke: the length thereof is twentie cubites, and the breadth thereof tenne cubites.
- Then said he vnto me, This is the curse that goeth foorth ouer the whole earth: for euery one that stealeth, shalbe cut off aswell on this side, as on that: and euery one that sweareth, shall be cut off aswell on this side, as on that.
- I will bring it forth, saith the Lord of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thiefe, and into the house of him, that falsely sweareth by my Name: and it shall remaine in the middes of his house, and shall consume it, with the timber thereof, and stones thereof.
- Then the Angel that talked with me, went foorth, and said vnto me, Lift vp now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth foorth.
- And I saide, What is it?
And hee sayde, This is an Ephah that goeth foorth.
Hee saide moreouer, This is the sight of them through all the earth.
- And beholde, there was lift vp a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the middes of the Ephah.
- And he said, This is wickednes, and he cast it into the middes of the Ephah, and hee cast the weight of lead vpon the mouth thereof.
- Then lift I vp mine eyes, and looked: and beholde, there came out two women, and the winde was in their wings (for they had wings like the wings of a storke) and they lift vp the Ephah betweene the earth and the heauen.
- Then saide I to the Angel that talked with me, Whither doe these beare the Ephah?
- And hee saide vnto mee, To builde it an house in the lande of Shinar, and it shall be established and set there vpon her owne place.