- And Benjamin begot Bela his first-born, Ashbel the second, and Aharah the third;
- Nohah the fourth, and Rapha the fifth.
- And Bela had sons, Addar, and Gera, and Abihud;
- and Abishua, and Naaman, and Ahoah;
- and Gera, and Shephuphan, and Huram.
- And these are the sons of Ehud - these are the heads of fathers" houses of the inhabitants of Geba, and they were carried captive to Manahath;
- and Naaman, and Ahijah, and Gera, were they that carried them captive - and he begot Uzza, and Ahihud.
- And Shaharaim begot children in the field of Moab, after he had sent them away, to wit, Hushim and Baara his wives;
- he begot of Hodesh his wife, Jobab, and Zibia, and Mesha, and Malcam;
- and Jeuz, and Sachiah, and Mirmah.
These were his sons, heads of fathers" houses.
- and of Hushim he begot Abitub, and Elpaal.
- And the sons of Elpaal: Eber, and Misham, and Shemed, who built Ono, and Lod, with the towns thereof;
- and Beriah, and Shema, who were heads of fathers" houses of the inhabitants of Aijalon, who put to flight the inhabitants of Gath.
- And Ahio, Shashak, and Jeremoth;
- and Zebadiah, and Arad, and Eder;
- and Michael, and Ishpah, and Joha, were the sons of Beriah.
- And Zebadiah, and Meshullam, and Hizki, and Heber;
- and Ishmerai, and Izliah, and Jobab, were the sons of Elpaal.
- And Jakim, and Zichri, and Zabdi;
- and Elienai, and Zillethai, and Eliel;
- and Adaiah, and Beraiah, and Shimrath, were the sons of Shimei.
- And Ishpan, and Ebed, and Eliel;
- and Abdon, and Zichri, and Hanan;
- and Hananiah, and Elam, and Anthothiah;
- and Iphdeiah, and Penuel, were the sons of Shashak.
- And Shamsherai, and Shehariah, and Athaliah;
- and Jaareshiah, and Elijah, and Zichri, were the sons of Jeroham.
- These were heads of fathers" houses throughout their generations, chief men;
these dwelt in Jerusalem.
- And in Gibeon there dwelt the father of Gibeon ,Jeiel, whose wife"s name was Maacah;
- and his first-born son Abdon, and Zur, and Kish, and Baal, and Nadab;
- and Gedor, and Ahio, and Zecher.
- And Mikloth begot Shimeah.
And they also dwelt with their brethren in Jerusalem, over against their brethren.
- And Ner begot Kish;
and Kish begot Saul;
and Saul begot Jonathan, and Malchi-shua, and Abinadab, and Eshbaal.
- And the son of Jonathan was Merib-baal;
and Merib-baal begot Micah.
- And the sons of Micah;
Pithon, and Melech, and Taarea, and Ahaz.
- And Ahaz begot Jehoaddah;
and Jehoaddah begot Alemeth, and Azmaveth, and Zimri;
and Zimri begot Moza;
- and Moza begot Binea;
Raphah was his son, Eleasah his son, Azel his son.
- And Azel had six sons, whose names are these: Azrikam, Bocru, and Ishmael, and Sheariah, and Obadiah, and Hanan.
All these were the sons of Azel.
- And the sons of Eshek his brother: Ulam his firstborn, Jeush the second, and Eliphelet the third.
- And the sons of Ulam were mighty men of valour, archers;
and had many sons, and sons" sons, a hundred and fifty.
All these were of the sons of Benjamin.