- And thou shalt make the altar of acacia-wood, five cubits long, and five cubits broad;
the altar shall be four-square;
and the height thereof shall be three cubits.
- And thou shalt make the horns of it upon the four corners thereof;
the horns thereof shall be of one piece with it;
and thou shalt overlay it with brass.
- And thou shalt make its pots to take away its ashes, and its shovels, and its basins, and its flesh-hooks, and its fire-pans;
all the vessels thereof thou shalt make of brass.
- And thou shalt make for it a grating of network of brass;
and upon the net shalt thou make four brazen rings in the four corners thereof.
- And thou shalt put it under the ledge round the altar beneath, that the net may reach halfway up the altar.
- And thou shalt make staves for the altar, staves of acacia-wood, and overlay them with brass.
- And the staves thereof shall be put into the rings, and the staves shall be upon the two sides of the altar, in bearing it.
- Hollow with planks shalt thou make it;
as it hath been shown thee in the mount, so shall they make it.
- And thou shalt make the court of the tabernacle: for the south side southward there shall be hangings for the court of fine twined linen a hundred cubits long for one side.
- And the pillars thereof shall be twenty, and their sockets twenty, of brass;
the hooks of the pillars and their fillets shall be of silver.
- And likewise for the north side in length there shall be hangings a hundred cubits long, and the pillars thereof twenty, and their sockets twenty, of brass;
the hooks of the pillars and their fillets of silver.
- And for the breadth of the court on the west side shall be hangings of fifty cubits: their pillars ten, and their sockets ten.
- And the breadth of the court on the east side eastward shall be fifty cubits.
- The hangings for the one side of the gate shall be fifteen cubits: their pillars three, and their sockets three.
- And for the other side shall be hangings of fifteen cubits: their pillars three, and their sockets three.
- And for the gate of the court shall be a screen of twenty cubits, of blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine twined linen, the work of the weaver in colours: their pillars four, and their sockets four.
- All the pillars of the court round about shall be filleted with silver;
their hooks of silver, and their sockets of brass.
- The length of the court shall be a hundred cubits, and the breadth fifty every where, and the height five cubits, of fine twined linen, and their sockets of brass.
- All the instruments of the tabernacle in all the service thereof, and all the pins thereof, and all the pins of the court, shall be of brass.
- And thou shalt command the children of Israel, that they bring unto thee pure olive oil beaten for the light, to cause a lamp to burn continually.
- In the tent of meeting, without the veil which is before the testimony, Aaron and his sons shall set it in order, to burn from evening to morning before the LORD;
it shall be a statute for ever throughout their generations on the behalf of the children of Israel.