- And the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying:
- Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them: Ye shall be holy;
for I the LORD your God am holy.
- Ye shall fear every man his mother, and his father, and ye shall keep My sabbaths: I am the LORD your God.
- Turn ye not unto the idols, nor make to yourselves molten gods: I am the LORD your God.
- And when ye offer a sacrifice of peace-offerings unto the LORD, ye shall offer it that ye may be accepted.
- It shall be eaten the same day ye offer it, and on the morrow;
and if aught remain until the third day, it shall be burnt with fire.
- And if it be eaten at all on the third day, it is a vile thing;
it shall not be accepted.
- But every one that eateth it shall bear his iniquity, because he hath profaned the holy thing of the LORD;
and that soul shall be cut off from his people.
- And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not wholly reap the corner of thy field, neither shalt thou gather the gleaning of thy harvest.
- And thou shalt not glean thy vineyard, neither shalt thou gather the fallen fruit of thy vineyard;
thou shalt leave them for the poor and for the stranger: I am the LORD your God.
- Ye shall not steal;
neither shall ye deal falsely, nor lie one to another.
- And ye shall not swear by My name falsely, so that thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.
- Thou shalt not oppress thy neighbour, nor rob him;
the wages of a hired servant shall not abide with thee all night until the morning.
- Thou shalt not curse the deaf, nor put a stumbling-block before the blind, but thou shalt fear thy God: I am the LORD.
- Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment;
thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor favour the person of the mighty;
but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.
- Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people;
neither shalt thou stand idly by the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD.
- Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thy heart;
thou shalt surely rebuke thy neighbour, and not bear sin because of him.
- Thou shalt not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.
- Ye shall keep My statutes.
Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind;
thou shalt not sow thy field with two kinds of seed;
neither shall there come upon thee a garment of two kinds of stuff mingled together.
- And whosoever lieth carnally with a woman, that is a bondmaid, designated for a man, and not at all redeemed, nor was freedom given her;
there shall be inquisition;
they shall not be put to death, because she was not free.
- And he shall bring his forfeit unto the LORD, unto the door of the tent of meeting, even a ram for a guilt-offering.
- And the priest shall make atonement for him with the ram of the guilt-offering before the LORD for his sin which he hath sinned;
and he shall be forgiven for his sin which he hath sinned.
- And when ye shall come into the land, and shall have planted all manner of trees for food, then ye shall count the fruit thereof as forbidden;
three years shall it be as forbidden unto you;
it shall not be eaten.
- And in the fourth year all the fruit thereof shall be holy, for giving praise unto the LORD.
- But in the fifth year may ye eat of the fruit thereof, that it may yield unto you more richly the increase thereof: I am the LORD your God.
- Ye shall not eat with the blood;
neither shall ye practise divination nor soothsaying.
- Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.
- Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor imprint any marks upon you: I am the LORD.
- Profane not thy daughter, to make her a harlot, lest the land fall into harlotry, and the land become full of lewdness.
- Ye shall keep My sabbaths, and reverence My sanctuary: I am the LORD.
- Turn ye not unto the ghosts, nor unto familiar spirits;
seek them not out, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.
- Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head, and honour the face of the old man, and thou shalt fear thy God: I am the LORD.
- And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong.
- The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the home-born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself;
for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.
- Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment, in meteyard, in weight, or in measure.
- Just balances, just weights, a just ephah, and a just hin, shall ye have: I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt.
- And ye shall observe all My statutes, and all Mine ordinances, and do them: I am the LORD.