- (3:19) For, behold, the day cometh, it burneth as a furnace;
and all the proud, and all that work wickedness, shall be stubble;
and the day that cometh shall set them ablaze, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
- (3:20) But unto you that fear My name shall the sun of righteousness arise with healing in its wings;
and ye shall go forth, and gambol as calves of the stall.
- (3:21) And ye shall tread down the wicked;
for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I do make, saith the LORD of hosts.
- (3:22) Remember ye the law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, even statutes and ordinances.
- (3:23) Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and terrible day of the LORD.
- (3:24) And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers;
lest I come and smite the land with utter destruction.