- HAPPY IS the man that hath not walked in the counsel of the wicked, nor stood in the way of sinners, nor sat in the seat of the scornful.
- But his delight is in the law of the LORD;
and in His law doth he meditate day and night.
- And he shall be like a tree planted by streams of water, that bringeth forth its fruit in its season, and whose leaf doth not wither;
and in whatsoever he doeth he shall prosper.
- Not so the wicked;
but they are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
- Therefore the wicked shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
- For the LORD regardeth the way of the righteous;
but the way of the wicked shall perish.