- A Psalm of David.
I will sing of mercy and justice;
unto Thee, O LORD, will I sing praises.
- I will give heed unto the way of integrity;
oh when wilt Thou come unto me?
I will walk within my house in the integrity of my heart.
- I will set no base thing before mine eyes;
I hate the doing of things crooked;
it shall not cleave unto me.
- A perverse heart shall depart from me;
I will know no evil thing.
- Whoso slandereth his neighbour in secret, him will I destroy;
whoso is haughty of eye and proud of heart, him will I not suffer.
- Mine eyes are upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me;
he that walketh in a way of integrity, he shall minister unto me.
- He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house;
he that speaketh falsehood shall not be established before mine eyes.
- Morning by morning will I destroy all the wicked of the land;
to cut off all the workers of iniquity from the city of the LORD.