- A Psalm of David.
The LORD saith unto my lord: "Sit thou at My right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."
- The rod of Thy strength the LORD will send out of Zion: "Rule thou in the midst of thine enemies."
- Thy people offer themselves willingly in the day of thy warfare;
in adornments of holiness, from the womb of the dawn, thine is the dew of thy youth.
- The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent: "Thou art a priest for ever after the manner of Melchizedek."
- The Lord at thy right hand doth crush kings in the day of His wrath.
- He will judge among the nations;
He filleth it with the dead bodies, He crusheth the head over a wide land.
- He will drink of the brook in the way;
therefore will he lift up the head.