Happy is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in His commandments.
- His seed shall be mighty upon earth;
the generation of the upright shall be blessed.
- Wealth and riches are in his house;
and his merit endureth for ever.
- Unto the upright He shineth as a light in the darkness, gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.
- Well is it with the man that dealeth graciously and lendeth, that ordereth his affairs rightfully.
- For he shall never be moved;
the righteous shall be had in everlasting remembrance.
- He shall not be afraid of evil tidings;
his heart is stedfast, trusting in the LORD.
- His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, until he gaze upon his adversaries.
- He hath scattered abroad, he hath given to the needy;
his righteousness endureth for ever;
his horn shall be exalted in honour.
- The wicked shall see it, and be vexed;
he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away;
the desire of the wicked shall perish.