- I love that the LORD should hear my voice and my supplications.
- Because He hath inclined His ear unto me, therefore will I call upon Him all my days.
- The cords of death compassed me, and the straits of the nether-world got hold upon me;
I found trouble and sorrow.
- But I called upon the name of the LORD: "I beseech thee, O LORD, deliver my soul."
- Gracious is the LORD, and righteous;
yea, our God is compassionate.
- The LORD preserveth the simple;
I was brought low, and He saved me.
- Return, O my soul, unto Thy rest;
for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee.
- For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from stumbling.
- I shall walk before the LORD in the lands of the living.
- I trusted even when I spoke: "I am greatly afflicted."
- I said in my haste: "All men are liars."
- How can I repay unto the LORD all His bountiful dealings toward me?
- I will lift up the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.
- My vows will I pay unto the LORD, yea, in the presence of all His people.
- Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of His saints.
- I beseech Thee, O LORD, for I am Thy servant;
I am Thy servant, the son of Thy handmaid;
Thou hast loosed my bands.
- I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the LORD.
- I will pay my vows unto the LORD, yea, in the presence of all His people;
- In the courts of the LORD"S house, in the midst of thee, O Jerusalem.