Happy are they that are upright in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.
- Happy are they that keep His testimonies, that seek Him with the whole heart.
- Yea, they do no unrighteousness;
they walk in His ways.
- Thou hast ordained Thy precepts, that we should observe them diligently.
- Oh that my ways were directed to observe Thy statutes!
- Then should I not be ashamed, when I have regard unto all Thy commandments.
- I will give thanks unto Thee with uprightness of heart, when I learn Thy righteous ordinances.
- I will observe Thy statutes;
O forsake me not utterly.
Wherewithal shall a young man keep his way pure?
By taking heed thereto according to Thy word.
- With my whole heart have I sought Thee;
O let me not err from Thy commandments.
- Thy word have I laid up in my heart, that I might not sin against Thee.
- Blessed art Thou, O LORD;
teach me Thy statutes.
- With my lips have I told all the ordinances of Thy mouth.
- I have rejoiced in the way of Thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.
- I will meditate in Thy precepts, and have respect unto Thy ways.
- I will delight myself in Thy statutes;
I will not forget Thy word.
Deal bountifully with Thy servant that I may live, and I will observe Thy word.
- Open Thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of Thy law.
- I am a sojourner in the earth;
hide not Thy commandments from me.
- My soul breaketh for the longing that it hath unto Thine ordinances at all times.
- Thou hast rebuked the proud that are cursed, that do err from Thy commandments.
- Take away from me reproach and contempt;
for I have kept Thy testimonies.
- Even though princes sit and talk against me, thy servant doth meditate in Thy statutes.
- Yea, Thy testimonies are my delight, they are my counsellors.
My soul cleaveth unto the dust;
quicken Thou me according to Thy word.
- I told of my ways, and Thou didst answer me;
teach me Thy statutes.
- Make me to understand the way of Thy precepts, that I may talk of Thy wondrous works.
- My soul melteth away for heaviness;
sustain me according unto Thy word.
- Remove from me the way of falsehood;
and grant me Thy law graciously.
- I have chosen the way of faithfulness;
Thine ordinances have I set before me.
- I cleave unto Thy testimonies;
O LORD, put me not to shame.
- I will run the way of Thy commandments, for Thou dost enlarge my heart.
Teach me, O LORD, the way of Thy statutes;
and I will keep it at every step.
- Give me understanding, that I keep Thy law and observe it with my whole heart.
- Make me to tread in the path of Thy commandments;
for therein do I delight.
- Incline my heart unto Thy testimonies, and not to covetousness.
- Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity, and quicken me in Thy ways.
- Confirm Thy word unto Thy servant, which pertaineth unto the fear of Thee.
- Turn away my reproach which I dread;
for Thine ordinances are good.
- Behold, I have longed after Thy precepts;
quicken me in Thy righteousness.
Let Thy mercies also come unto me, O LORD, even Thy salvation, according to Thy word;
- That I may have an answer for him that taunteth me;
for I trust in Thy word.
- And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth;
for I hope in Thine ordinances;
- So shall I observe Thy law continually for ever and ever;
- And I will walk at ease, for I have sought Thy precepts;
- I will also speak of Thy testimonies before kings, and will not be ashamed.
- And I will delight myself in Thy commandments, which I have loved.
- I will lift up my hands also unto Thy commandments, which I have loved;
and I will meditate in Thy statutes.
Remember the word unto Thy servant, because Thou hast made me to hope.
- This is my comfort in my affliction, that Thy word hath quickened me.
- The proud have had me greatly in derision;
yet have I not turned aside from Thy law.
- I have remembered Thine ordinances which are of old, O LORD, and have comforted myself.
- Burning indignation hath taken hold upon me, because of the wicked that forsake Thy law.
- Thy statutes have been my songs in the house of my pilgrimage.
- I have remembered Thy name, O LORD, in the night, and have observed Thy law.
- This I have had, that I have kept Thy precepts.
My portion is the LORD, I have said that I would observe Thy words.
- I have entreated Thy favour with my whole heart;
be gracious unto me according to Thy word.
- I considered my ways, and turned my feet unto Thy testimonies.
- I made haste, and delayed not, to observe Thy commandments.
- The bands of the wicked have enclosed me;
but I have not forgotten Thy law.
- At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto Thee because of Thy righteous ordinances.
- I am a companion of all them that fear Thee, and of them that observe Thy precepts.
- The earth, O LORD, is full of Thy mercy;
teach me Thy statutes.
Thou hast dealt well with Thy servant, O LORD, according unto Thy word.
- Teach me good discernment and knowledge;
for I have believed Thy commandments.
- Before I was afflicted, I did err;
but now I observe Thy word.
- Thou art good, and doest good;
teach me Thy statutes.
- The proud have forged a lie against me;
but I with my whole heart will keep Thy precepts.
- Their heart is gross like fat;
but I delight in Thy law.
- It is good for me that I have been afflicted, in order that I might learn Thy statutes.
- The law of Thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver.
Thy hands have made me and fashioned me;
give me understanding, that I may learn Thy commandments.
- They that fear Thee shall see me and be glad, because I have hope in Thy word.
- I know, O LORD, that Thy judgments are righteous, and that in faithfulness Thou hast afflicted me.
- Let, I pray Thee, Thy lovingkindness be ready to comfort me, according to Thy promise unto Thy servant.
- Let Thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live;
for Thy law is my delight.
- Let the proud be put to shame, for they have distorted my cause with falsehood;
but I will meditate in Thy precepts.
- Let those that fear Thee return unto me, and they that know Thy testimonies.
- Let my heart be undivided in Thy statutes, in order that I may not be put to shame.
My soul pineth for Thy salvation;
in Thy word do I hope.
- Mine eyes fail for Thy word, saying: "When wilt Thou comfort me?"
- For I am become like a wine-skin in the smoke;
yet do I not forget Thy statutes.
- How many are the days of Thy servant?
When wilt Thou execute judgment on them that persecute me?
- The proud have digged pits for me, which is not according to Thy law.
- All Thy commandments are faithful;
they persecute me for nought;
help Thou me.
- They had almost consumed me upon earth;
but as for me, I forsook not Thy precepts.
- Quicken me after Thy lovingkindness, and I will observe the testimony of Thy mouth.
For ever, O LORD, Thy word standeth fast in heaven.
- Thy faithfulness is unto all generations;
Thou hast established the earth, and it standeth.
- They stand this day according to Thine ordinances;
for all things are Thy servants.
- Unless Thy law had been my delight, I should then have perished in mine affliction.
- I will never forget Thy precepts;
for with them Thou hast quickened me.
- I am Thine, save me;
for I have sought Thy precepts.
- The wicked have waited for me to destroy me;
but I will consider Thy testimonies.
- I have seen an end to every purpose;
but Thy commandment is exceeding broad.
O how love I Thy law!
It is my meditation all the day.
- Thy commandments make me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.
- I have more understanding than all my teachers;
for Thy testimonies are my meditation.
- I understand more than mine elders, because I have keep Thy precepts.
- I have refrained my feet from every evil way, in order that I might observe Thy word.
- I have not turned aside from Thine ordinances;
for Thou hast instructed me.
- How sweet are Thy words unto my palate!
yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
- From Thy precepts I get understanding;
therefore I hate every false way.
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
- I have sworn, and have confirmed it, to observe Thy righteous ordinances.
- I am afflicted very much;
quicken me, O LORD, according unto Thy word.
- Accept, I beseech Thee, the freewill-offerings of my mouth, O LORD, and teach me Thine ordinances.
- My soul is continually in my hand;
yet have I not forgotten Thy law.
- The wicked have laid a snare for me;
yet went I not astray from Thy precepts.
- Thy testimonies have I taken as a heritage for ever;
for they are the rejoicing of my heart.
- I have inclined my heart to perform Thy statutes, for ever, at every step.
I hate them that are of a double mind;
but Thy law do I love.
- Thou art my covert and my shield;
in Thy word do I hope.
- Depart from me, ye evildoers;
that I may keep the commandments of my God.
- Uphold me according unto Thy word, that I may live;
and put me not to shame in my hope.
- Support Thou me, and I shall be saved;
and I will occupy myself with Thy statutes continually.
- Thou hast made light of all them that err from Thy statutes;
for their deceit is vain.
- Thou puttest away all the wicked of the earth like dross;
therefore I love Thy testimonies.
- My flesh shuddereth for fear of Thee;
and I am afraid of Thy judgments.
I have done justice and righteousness;
leave me not to mine oppressors.
- Be surety for Thy servant for good;
let not the proud oppress me.
- Mine eyes fail for Thy salvation, and for Thy righteous word.
- Deal with Thy servant according unto Thy mercy, and teach me Thy statutes.
- I am Thy servant, give me understanding, that I may know Thy testimonies.
- It is time for the LORD to work;
they have made void Thy law.
- Therefore I love Thy commandments above gold, yea, above fine gold.
- Therefore I esteem all Thy precepts concerning all things to be right;
every false way I hate.
Thy testimonies are wonderful;
therefore doth my soul keep them.
- The opening of Thy words giveth light;
it giveth understanding unto the simple.
- I opened wide my mouth, and panted;
for I longed for Thy commandments.
- Turn Thee towards me, and be gracious unto me, as is Thy wont to do unto those that love Thy name.
- Order my footsteps by Thy word;
and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.
- Redeem me from the oppression of man, and I will observe Thy precepts.
- Make Thy face to shine upon Thy servant;
and teach me Thy statutes.
- Mine eyes run down with rivers of water, because they observe not Thy law.
Righteous art Thou, O LORD, and upright are Thy judgments.
- Thou hast commanded Thy testimonies in righteousness and exceeding faithfulness.
- My zeal hath undone me, because mine adversaries have forgotten Thy words.
- Thy word is tried to the uttermost, and Thy servant loveth it.
- I am small and despised;
yet have I not forgotten Thy precepts.
- Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and Thy law is the truth.
- Trouble and anguish have overtaken me;
yet Thy commandments are my delight.
- Thy testimonies are righteous for ever;
give me understanding, and I shall live.
I have called with my whole heart;
answer me, O LORD;
I will keep Thy statutes.
- I have called Thee, save me, and I will observe Thy testimonies.
- I rose early at dawn, and cried;
I hoped in Thy word.
- Mine eyes forestalled the night-watches, that I might meditate in Thy word.
- Hear my voice according unto Thy lovingkindness;
quicken me, O LORD, as Thou art wont.
- They draw nigh that follow after wickedness;
they are far from Thy law.
- Thou art nigh, O LORD;
and all Thy commandments are truth.
- Of old have I known from Thy testimonies that Thou hast founded them for ever.
O see mine affliction, and rescue me;
for I do not forget Thy law.
- Plead Thou my cause, and redeem me;
quicken me according to Thy word.
- Salvation is far from the wicked;
for they seek not Thy statutes.
- Great are Thy compassions, O LORD;
quicken me as Thou art wont.
- Many are my persecutors and mine adversaries;
yet have I not turned aside from Thy testimonies.
- I beheld them that were faithless, and strove with them;
because they observed not Thy word.
- O see how I love Thy precepts;
quicken me, O LORD, according to Thy lovingkindness.
- The beginning of Thy word is truth;
and all Thy righteous ordinance endureth for ever.
Princes have persecuted me without a cause;
but my heart standeth in awe of Thy words.
- I rejoice at Thy word, as one that findeth great spoil.
- I hate and abhor falsehood;
Thy law do I love.
- Seven times a day do I praise Thee, because of Thy righteous ordinances.
- Great peace have they that love Thy law;
and there is no stumbling for them.
- I have hoped for Thy salvation, O LORD, and have done Thy commandments.
- My soul hath observed Thy testimonies;
and I love them exceedingly.
- I have observed Thy precepts and Thy testimonies;
for all my ways are before Thee.
Let my cry come near before Thee, O LORD;
give me understanding according to Thy word.
- Let my supplication come before Thee;
deliver me according to Thy word.
- Let my lips utter praise: because Thou teachest me Thy statutes.
- Let my tongue sing of Thy word;
for all Thy commandments are righteousness.
- Let Thy hand be ready to help me;
for I have chosen Thy precepts.
- I have longed for Thy salvation, O LORD;
and Thy law is my delight.
- Let my soul live, and it shall praise Thee;
and let Thine ordinances help me.
- I have gone astray like a lost sheep;
seek Thy servant;
for I have not forgotten Thy commandments.