Praise ye the name of the LORD;
give praise, O ye servants of the LORD,
- Ye that stand in the house of the LORD, in the courts of the house of our God.
- Praise ye the LORD, for the LORD is good;
sing praises unto His name, for it is pleasant.
- For the LORD hath chosen Jacob unto Himself, and Israel for His own treasure.
- For I know that the LORD is great, and that our Lord is above all gods.
- Whatsoever the LORD pleased, that hath He done, in heaven and in earth, in the seas and in all deeps;
- Who causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth;
He maketh lightnings for the rain;
He bringeth forth the wind out of His treasuries.
- Who smote the first-born of Egypt, both of man and beast.
- He sent signs and wonders into the midst of thee, O Egypt, upon Pharaoh, and upon all his servants.
- Who smote many nations, and slew mighty kings:
- Sihon king of the Amorites, and Og king of Bashan, and all the kingdoms of Canaan;
- And gave their land for a heritage, a heritage unto Israel His people.
- O LORD, Thy name endureth for ever;
thy memorial, O LORD, throughout all generations.
- For the LORD will judge His people, and repent Himself for His servants.
- The idols of the nations are silver and gold, the work of men"s hands.
- They have mouths, but they speak not;
eyes have they, but they see not;
- They have ears, but they hear not;
neither is there any breath in their mouths.
- They that make them shall be like unto them;
yea, every one that trusteth in them.
- O house of Israel, bless ye the LORD;
O house of Aaron, bless ye the LORD;
- O house of Levi, bless ye the LORD;
ye that fear the LORD, bless ye the LORD.
- Blessed be the LORD out of Zion, who dwelleth at Jerusalem.