- For the Leader.
A Psalm of David.
The fool hath said in his heart: "There is no God";
they have dealt corruptly, they have done abominably;
there is none that doeth good.
- The LORD looked forth from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any man of understanding, that did seek after God.
- They are all corrupt, they are together become impure;
there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
- "Shall not all the workers of iniquity know it, who eat up My people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD?"
- There are they in great fear;
for God is with the righteous generation.
- Ye would put to shame the counsel of the poor, but the LORD is his refuge.
- Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion!
When the LORD turneth the captivity of His people, let Jacob rejoice, let Israel be glad.