Praise ye the LORD from the heavens;
praise Him in the heights.
- Praise ye Him, all His angels;
praise ye Him, all His hosts.
- Praise ye Him, sun and moon;
praise Him, all ye stars of light.
- Praise Him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that are above the heavens.
- Let them praise the name of the LORD;
for He commanded, and they were created.
- He hath also established them for ever and ever;
He hath made a decree which shall not be transgressed.
- Praise the LORD from the earth, ye sea-monsters, and all deeps;
- Fire and hail, snow and vapour, stormy wind, fulfilling His word;
- Mountains and all hills, fruitful trees and all cedars;
- Beasts and all cattle, creeping things and winged fowl;
- Kings of the earth and all peoples, princes and all judges of the earth;
- Both young men and maidens, old men and children;
- Let them praise the name of the LORD, for His name alone is exalted;
His glory is above the earth and heaven.
- And He hath lifted up a horn for His people, a praise for all His saints, even for the children of Israel, a people near unto Him.