- A Psalm of David.
Unto Thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
- O my God, in Thee have I trusted, let me not be ashamed;
let not mine enemies triumph over me.
- Yea, none that wait for Thee shall be ashamed;
they shall be ashamed that deal treacherously without cause.
- Show me Thy ways, O LORD;
teach me Thy paths.
- Guide me in Thy truth, and teach me;
for Thou art the God of my salvation;
for Thee do I wait all the day.
- Remember, O LORD, Thy compassions and Thy mercies;
for they have been from of old.
- Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions;
according to Thy mercy remember Thou me, for Thy goodness" sake, O LORD.
- Good and upright is the LORD;
therefore doth He instruct sinners in the way.
- He guideth The humble in justice;
and He teacheth the humble His way.
- All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep His covenant and His testimonies.
- For Thy name"s sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity, for it is great.
- What man is he that feareth the LORD?
him will He instruct in the way that He should choose.
- His soul shall abide in prosperity;
and his seed shall inherit the land.
- The counsel of the LORD is with them that fear Him;
and His covenant, to make them know it.
- Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD;
for He will bring forth my feet out of the net.
- Turn Thee unto me, and be gracious unto me;
for I am solitary and afflicted.
- The troubles of my heart are enlarged;
O bring Thou me out of my distresses.
- See mine affliction and my travail;
and forgive all my sins.
- Consider how many are mine enemies, and the cruel hatred wherewith they hate me.
- O keep my soul, and deliver me;
let me not be ashamed, for I have taken refuge in Thee.
- Let integrity and uprightness preserve me, because I wait for Thee.
- Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles.