- A Psalm of David.
Judge me, O LORD, for I have walked in mine integrity, and I have trusted in the LORD without wavering.
- Examine me, O LORD, and try me;
test my reins and my heart.
- For Thy mercy is before mine eyes;
and I have walked in Thy truth.
- I have not sat with men of falsehood;
neither will I go in with dissemblers.
- I hate the gathering of evil doers, and will not sit with the wicked.
- I will wash my hands in innocency;
so will I compass Thine altar, O LORD,
- That I may make the voice of thanksgiving to be heard, and tell of all Thy wondrous works.
- LORD, I love the habitation of Thy house, and the place where Thy glory dwelleth.
- Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with men of blood;
- In whose hands is craftiness, and their right hand is full of bribes.
- But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity;
redeem me, and be gracious unto me.
- My foot standeth in an even place;
in the congregations will I bless the LORD.