- A Psalm of David.
Ascribe unto the LORD, O ye sons of might, ascribe unto the LORD glory and strength.
- Ascribe unto the LORD the glory due unto His name;
worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
- The voice of the LORD is upon the waters;
the God of glory thundereth, even the LORD upon many waters.
- The voice of the LORD is powerful;
the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.
- The voice of the LORD breaketh the cedars;
yea, the LORD breaketh in pieces the cedars of Lebanon.
- He maketh them also to skip like a calf;
Lebanon and Sirion like a young wild-ox.
- The voice of the LORD heweth out flames of fire.
- The voice of the LORD shaketh the wilderness;
the LORD shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh.
- The voice of the LORD maketh the hinds to calve, and strippeth the forests bare;
and in His temple all say: "Glory."
- The LORD sat enthroned at the flood;
yea, the LORD sitteth as King for ever.
- The LORD will give strength unto His people;
the LORD will bless his people with peace.