- Rejoice in the LORD, O ye righteous, praise is comely for the upright.
- Give thanks unto the LORD with harp, sing praises unto Him with the psaltery of ten strings.
- Sing unto Him a new song;
play skilfully amid shouts of joy.
- For the word of the LORD is upright;
and all His work is done in faithfulness.
- He loveth righteousness and justice;
the earth is full of the lovingkindness of the LORD.
- By the word of the LORD were the heavens made;
and all the host of them by the breath of His mouth.
- He gathereth the waters of the sea together as a heap;
He layeth up the deeps in storehouses.
- Let all the earth fear the LORD;
let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of Him.
- For He spoke, and it was;
He commanded, and it stood.
- The LORD bringeth the counsel of the nations to nought;
He maketh the thoughts of the peoples to be of no effect.
- The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of His heart to all generations.
- Happy is the nation whose God is the LORD;
the people whom He hath chosen for His own inheritance.
- The LORD looketh from heaven;
He beholdeth all the sons of men;
- From the place of His habitation He looketh intently upon all the inhabitants of the earth;
- He that fashioneth the hearts of them all, that considereth all their doings.
- A king is not saved by the multitude of a host;
a mighty man is not delivered by great strength.
- A horse is a vain thing for safety;
neither doth it afford escape by its great strength.
- Behold, the eye of the LORD is toward them that fear Him, toward them that wait for His mercy;
- To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.
- Our soul hath waited for the LORD;
He is our help and our shield.
- For in Him doth our heart rejoice, because we have trusted in His holy name.
- Let Thy mercy, O LORD, be upon us, according as we have waited for Thee.