- (47:1) For the Leader;
a Psalm for the sons of Korah.
(47:2) O clap your hands, all ye peoples;
shout unto God with the voice of triumph.
- (47:3) For the LORD is most high, awful;
a great King over all the earth.
- (47:4) He subdueth peoples under us, and nations under our feet.
- (47:5) He chooseth our inheritance for us, the pride of Jacob whom He loveth.
- (47:6) God is gone up amidst shouting, the LORD amidst the sound of the horn.
- (47:7) Sing praises to God, sing praises;
sing praises unto our King, sing praises.
- (47:8) For God is the King of all the earth;
sing ye praises in a skilful song.
- (47:9) God reigneth over the nations;
God sitteth upon His holy throne.
- (47:10) The princes of the peoples are gathered together, the people of the God of Abraham;
for unto God belong the shields of the earth;
He is greatly exalted.