- (65:1) For the Leader.
A Song of David.
(65:2) Praise waiteth for Thee, O God, in Zion;
and unto Thee the vow is performed.
- (65:3) O Thou that hearest prayer, unto Thee doth all flesh come.
- (65:4) The tale of iniquities is too heavy for me;
as for our transgressions, Thou wilt pardon them.
- (65:5) Happy is the man whom Thou choosest, and bringest near, that he may dwell in Thy courts;
may we be satisfied with the goodness of Thy house, the holy place of Thy temple!
- (65:6) With wondrous works dost Thou answer us in righteousness, O God of our salvation;
Thou the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of the far distant seas;
- (65:7) Who by Thy strength settest fast the mountains, who art girded about with might;
- (65:8) Who stillest the roaring of the seas, the roaring of their waves, and the tumult of the peoples;
- (65:9) So that they that dwell in the uttermost parts stand in awe of Thy signs;
Thou makest the outgoings of the morning and evening to rejoice.
- (65:10) Thou hast remembered the earth, and watered her, greatly enriching her, with the river of God that is full of water;
Thou preparest them corn, for so preparest Thou her.
- (65:11) Watering her ridges abundantly, settling down the furrows thereof, Thou makest her soft with showers;
Thou blessest the growth thereof.
- (65:12) Thou crownest the year with Thy goodness;
and Thy paths drop fatness.
- (65:13) The pastures of the wilderness do drop;
and the hills are girded with joy.
- (65:14) The meadows are clothed with flocks;
the valleys also are covered over with corn;
they shout for joy, yea, they sing.