- In Thee, O LORD, have I taken refuge;
let me never be ashamed.
- Deliver me in Thy righteousness, and rescue me;
incline Thine ear unto me, and save me.
- Be Thou to me a sheltering rock, whereunto I may continually resort, which Thou hast appointed to save me;
for Thou art my rock and my fortress.
- O my God, rescue me out of the hand of the wicked, out of the grasp of the unrighteous and ruthless man.
- For Thou art my hope;
O Lord GOD, my trust from my youth.
- Upon Thee have I stayed myself from birth;
Thou art he that took me out of my mother"s womb;
my praise is continually of Thee.
- I am as a wonder unto many;
but Thou art my strong refuge.
- My mouth shall be filled with Thy praise, and with Thy glory all the day.
- Cast me not off in the time of old age;
when my strength faileth, forsake me not.
- For mine enemies speak concerning me, and they that watch for my soul take counsel together,
- Saying: "God hath forsaken him;
pursue and take him;
for there is none to deliver."
- O God, be not far from me;
O my God, make haste to help me.
- Let them be ashamed and consumed that are adversaries to my soul;
let them be covered with reproach and confusion that seek my hurt.
- But as for me, I will hope continually, and will praise Thee yet more and more.
- My mouth shall tell of Thy righteousness, and of Thy salvation all the day;
for I know not the numbers thereof.
- I will come with Thy mighty acts, O Lord GOD;
I will make mention of Thy righteousness, even of Thine only.
- O God, Thou hast taught me from my youth;
and until now do I declare Thy wondrous works.
- And even unto old age and hoary hairs, O God, forsake me not;
until I have declared Thy strength unto the next generation, Thy might to every one that is to come.
- Thy righteousness also, O God, which reacheth unto high heaven;
Thou who hast done great things, O God, who is like unto Thee?
- Thou, who hast made me to see many and sore troubles, wilt quicken me again, and bring me up again from the depths of the earth.
- Thou wilt increase my greatness, and turn and comfort me.
- I also will give thanks unto Thee with the psaltery, even unto Thy truth, O my God;
I will sing praises unto Thee with the harp, O Thou Holy One of Israel.
- My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing praises unto Thee;
and my soul, which Thou hast redeemed.
- My tongue also shall tell of Thy righteousness all the day;
for they are ashamed, for they are abashed, that seek my hurt.