- (75:1) For the Leader;
A Psalm of Asaph, a Song.
(75:2) We give thanks unto Thee, O God, we give thanks, and Thy name is near;
men tell of Thy wondrous works.
- (75:3) "When I take the appointed time, I Myself will judge with equity.
- (75:4) When the earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved, I Myself establish the pillars of it." Selah
- (75:5) I say unto the arrogant: "Deal not arrogantly";
and to the wicked: "Lift not up the horn."
- (75:6) Lift not up your horn on high;
speak not insolence with a haughty neck.
- (75:7) For neither from the east, nor from the west, nor yet from the wilderness, cometh lifting up.
- (75:8) For God is judge;
He putteth down one, and lifteth up another.
- (75:9) For in the hand of the LORD there is a cup, with foaming wine, full of mixture, and He poureth out of the same;
surely the dregs thereof, all the wicked of the earth shall drain them, and drink them.
- (75:10) But as for me, I will declare for ever, I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.
- (75:11) All the horns of the wicked also will I cut off;
but the horns of the righteous shall be lifted up.