- (92:1) A Psalm, a Song.
For the sabbath day.
(92:2) It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto Thy name, O Most High;
- (92:3) To declare Thy lovingkindness in the morning, and Thy faithfulness in the night seasons,
- (92:4) With an instrument of ten strings, and with the psaltery;
with a solemn sound upon the harp.
- (92:5) For Thou, LORD, hast made me glad through Thy work;
I will exult in the works of Thy hands.
- (92:6) How great are Thy works, O LORD!
Thy thoughts are very deep.
- (92:7) A brutish man knoweth not, neither doth a fool understand this.
- (92:8) When the wicked spring up as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish;
it is that they may be destroyed for ever.
- (92:9) But Thou, O LORD, art on high for evermore.
- (92:10) For, lo, Thine enemies, O LORD, for, lo, Thine enemies shall perish: all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.
- (92:11) But my horn hast Thou exalted like the horn of the wild-ox;
I am anointed with rich oil.
- (92:12) Mine eye also hath gazed on them that lie in wait for me, mine ears have heard my desire of the evil-doers that rise up against me.
- (92:13) The righteous shall flourish like the palm-tree;
he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
- (92:14) Planted in the house of the LORD, they shall flourish in the courts of our God.
- (92:15) They shall still bring forth fruit in old age;
they shall be full of sap and richness;
- (92:16) To declare that the LORD is upright, my Rock, in whom there is no unrighteousness.