- O come, let us sing unto the LORD;
let us shout for joy to the Rock of our salvation.
- Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving, let us shout for joy unto Him with psalms.
- For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods;
- In whose hand are the depths of the earth;
the heights of the mountains are His also.
- The sea is His, and He made it;
and His hands formed the dry land.
- O come, let us bow down and bend the knee;
let us kneel before the LORD our Maker;
- For He is our God, and we are the people of His pasture, and the flock of His hand.
To-day, if ye would but hearken to His voice!
- "Harden not your heart, as at Meribah, as in the day of Massah in the wilderness;
- When your fathers tried Me, proved Me, even though they saw My work.
- For forty years was I wearied with that generation, and said: It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known My ways;
- Wherefore I swore in My wrath, that they should not enter into My rest."