- The LORD reigneth;
let the earth rejoice;
let the multitude of isles be glad.
- Clouds and darkness are round about Him;
righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne.
- A fire goeth before Him, and burneth up His adversaries round about.
- His lightnings lighted up the world;
the earth saw, and trembled.
- The mountains melted like wax at the presence of the LORD, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.
- The heavens declared His righteousness, and all the peoples saw His glory.
- Ashamed be all they that serve graven images, that boast themselves of things of nought;
bow down to Him, all ye gods.
- Zion heard and was glad, and the daughters of Judah rejoiced;
because of Thy judgments, O LORD.
- For Thou, LORD, art most high above all the earth;
Thou art exalted far above all gods.
- O ye that love the LORD, hate evil;
He preserveth the souls of His saints;
He delivered them out of the hand of the wicked.
- Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.
- Be glad in the LORD, ye righteous;
and give thanks to His holy name.