- It is reported commonly, that there is fornication among you, and such fornication, as is not so much as named amongst the Gentiles, that one should haue his fathers wife.
- And yee are puffed vp, and haue not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed, might bee taken away from among you.
- For I verily as absent in body, but present in spirit, haue iudged alreadie, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,
- In the Name of our Lord Iesus Christ, when yee are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Iesus Christ,
- To deliuer such a one vnto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saued in the day of the Lord Iesus.
- Your glorying is not good: know ye not that a little leauen leaueneth the whole lumpe?
- Purge out therefore the olde leauen, that ye may be a new lumpe, as ye are vnleauened.
For euen Christ our Passeouer is sacrificed for vs.
- Therefore let vs keepe the Feast, not with old leauen, neither with the leauen of malice and wickednesse: but with the vnleauened bread of sinceritie and trueth.
- I wrote vnto you in an Epistle, not to company with fornicators.
- Yet not altogether with the fornicatours of this world, or with the couetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters;
for then must yee needs goe out of the world.
- But now I haue written vnto you, not to keepe company, if any man that is called a brother bee a fornicator, or couetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner: with such a one, no, not to eate.
- For what haue I to doe to iudge them also that are without?
doe not ye iudge them that are within?
- But them that are without, God iudgeth.
Therefore put away from among your selues that wicked person.