- Dare any of you, hauing a matter against another, goe to law before the vniust, and not before the Saints?
- Do ye not know that the Saints shall iudge the world?
And if the world shalbe iudged by you, are ye vnworthy to iudge the smallest matters?
- Know ye not that we shall iudge Angels?
How much more things that perteine to this life?
- If then yee haue iudgements of things perteining to this life, set them to iudge who are least esteemed in the Church.
- I speake to your shame.
Is it so, that there is not a wise man amongst you?
no not one that shall bee able to iudge betweene his brethren?
- But brother goeth to law with brother, & that before the vnbeleeuers?
- Now therefore, there is vtterly a fault among you, because yee goe to law one with another: Why doe ye not rather take wrong?
Why doe yee not rather suffer your selues to be defrauded?
- Nay, you do wrong and defraud, and that your brethren.
- Know yee not that the vnrighteous shall not inherite the kingdome of God?
Be not deceiued: neither fornicatours, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselues with mankinde,
- Nor theeues, nor couetous, nor drunkards, nor reuilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
- And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are iustified in the Name of the Lord Iesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
- All things are lawfull vnto mee, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawfull for mee, but I will not bee brought vnder the power of any.
- Meats for the belly, and the belly for meates: but God shall destroy both it and them.
Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord: and the Lord for the body.
- And God hath both raised vp the Lord, and will also raise vp vs by his owne power.
- Know yee not that your bodies are the members of Christ?
Shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot?
- What, know ye not that he which is ioyned to an harlot, is one body?
for two (saith he) shalbe one flesh.
- But hee that is ioyned vnto the Lord, is one spirit.
- Flee fornication: Euery sinne that a man doeth, is without the body: but he that committeth fornication, sinneth against his owne body.
- What, know ye not that your body is the Temple of the holy Ghost which is in you, which yee haue of God, and ye are not your owne?
- For yee are bought with a price: therefore glorifie God in your body, and in your spirit, which are Gods.