- And in that day thou shalt say, O Lord, I will praise thee: though thou wast angrie with mee, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me.
- Behold, God is my saluation: I will trust, and not be afraid;
for the Lord IEHOVAH is my strength and my song, he also is become my saluation.
- Therefore with ioy shall yee draw water out of the wels of saluation.
- And in that day shall yee say;
Praise the Lord, call vpon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.
- Sing vnto the Lord;
for hee hath done excellent things: this is knowen in all the earth.
- Cry out and shout thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the holy one of Israel in the midst of thee.