- But now thus sayeth the Lord that created thee, O Iacob, and hee that formed thee, O Israel;
Feare not: for I haue redeemed thee, I haue called thee by thy name, thou art mine.
- When thou passest through the waters, I wil be with thee;
and through the riuers, they shal not ouerflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burnt;
neither shall the flame kindle vpon thee.
- For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy one of Israel, thy Sauiour: I gaue Egypt for thy ransome, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.
- Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast bene honourable, and I haue loued thee: therefore will I giue men for thee, and people for thy life.
- Feare not, for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the East, and gather thee from the West.
- I wil say to the North, Giue vp;
and to the South, Keepe not backe: bring my sonnes from farre, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;
- Euen euery one that is called by my Name: for I haue created him for my glory, I haue formed him, yea I haue made him.
- Bring foorth the blinde people, that haue eyes;
and the deafe that haue eares.
- Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew vs former things?
Let them bring foorth their witnesses, that they may be iustified: or let them heare, and say, It is trueth.
- Yee are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my seruant whom I haue chosen: that ye may know and beleeue me, and vnderstand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
- I, euen I am the Lord, and beside me there is no Sauiour.
- I haue declared, and haue saued, and I haue shewed, when there was no strange God among you: therefore yee are my witnesses, saith the Lord, that I am God.
- Yea before the day was, I am hee;
and there is none that can deliuer out of my hand: I will worke, and who shall let it?
- Thus sayth the Lord your Redeemer, the Holy one of Israel;
For your sake I haue sent to Babylon, and haue brought downe all their nobles, and the Caldeans, whose crie is in the shippes.
- I am the Lord, your Holy one, the Creatour of Israel, your King.
- Thus sayth the Lord, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mightie waters:
- Which bringeth foorth the charet and horse, the armie and the power: they shall lie downe together, they shall not rise: they are extinct, they are quenched as towe.
- Remember yee not the former things, neither consider the things of olde.
- Behold, I will doe a new thing: now it shall spring foorth, shall yee not know it?
I will euen make a way in the wildernesse, and riuers in the desert.
- The beast of the field shall honor mee, the dragons and the owles, because I giue waters in the wildernesse, and riuers in the desert, to giue drinke to my people, my chosen.
- This people haue I formed for my selfe, they shall shewe foorth my praise.
- But thou hast not called vpon me, O Iacob, but thou hast beene wearie of me, O Israel.
- Thou hast not brought mee the small cattell of thy burnt offrings, neither hast thou honoured mee with thy sacrifices.
I haue not caused thee to serue with an offring, nor wearied thee with incense.
- Thou hast bought mee no sweete cane with money, neither hast thou filled mee with the fat of thy sacrifices: but thou hast made mee to serue with thy sins, thou hast wearied mee with thine iniquities.
- I, euen I am hee that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine owne sake, and will not remember thy sinnes.
- Put mee in remembrance: let vs plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest bee iustified.
- Thy first father hath sinned, and thy teachers haue transgressed against mee.
- Therefore I haue profaned the princes of the Sanctuarie, and haue giuen Iacob to the curse, and Israel to reproches.