- But Iob answered and sayd,
- Howe hast thou helped him that is without power?
how sauest thou the arme that hath no strength?
- How hast thou counselled him that hath no wisedome?
and how hast thou plentifully declared the thing, as it is?
- To whom hast thou vttered words?
and whose spirit came from thee?
- Dead things are formed from vnder the waters, and the inhabitants thereof.
- Hell is naked before him, and destruction hath no couering.
- He stretcheth out the North ouer the emptie place, and hangeth the earth vpon nothing.
- Hee bindeth vp the waters in his thicke clouds, and the cloud is not rent vnder them.
- Hee holdeth backe the face of his throne, and spreadeth his cloud vpon it.
- Hee hath compassed the waters with bounds, vntill the day and night come to an end.
- The pillars of heauen tremble, and are astonished at his reproofe.
- Hee diuideth the sea with his power, and by his vnderstanding he smiteth through the proud.
- By his spirit he hath garnished the heauens;
his hand hath formed the crooked serpent.
- Loe, these are parts of his waies, but how little a portion is heard of him?
but the thunder of his power who can vnderstand?