- Praise ye the Lord.
Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his Commaundements.
- His seed shall bee mightie vpon earth: the generation of the vpright shalbe blessed.
- Wealth and riches shalbe in his house: and his righteousnesse endureth for euer.
- Unto the vpright there ariseth light in the darknesse: hee is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.
- A good man sheweth fauour and lendeth: he will guide his affaires with discretion.
- Surely he shall not be moued for euer: the righteous shalbe in euerlasting remembrance.
- He shall not be afraid of euill tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord.
- His heart is established, hee shall not be afraid, vntill he see his desire vpon his enemies.
- He hath dispersed, he hath giuen to the poore: his righteousnesse endureth for euer;
his horne shalbe exalted with honour.
- The wicked shall see it, and be grieued;
he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.