- Praise yee the Lord.
Praise, O yee seruants of the Lord: praise the name of the Lord.
- Blessed be the name of the Lord: from this time forth and for euermore.
- From the rising of the sunne vnto the going downe of the same: the Lords name is to be praised.
- The Lord is high aboue all nations: and his glory aboue the heauens.
- Who is like vnto the Lord our God: who dwelleth on high:
- Who humbleth himselfe to behold the things that are in heauen, and in the earth?
- He raiseth vp the poore out of the dust: and lifteth the needie out of the dung-hill:
- That he may set him with princes: euen with the princes of his people.
- He maketh the barren woman to keepe house;
to be a ioyfull mother of children: Praise yee the Lord.