- [A song of degrees.]
- I will lift vp mine eyes vnto the hilles: from whence commeth my helpe.
- My helpe commeth from the Lord: which made heauen and earth.
- He will not suffer thy foote to bee moued: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
- Behold, he that keepeth Israel;
shall neither slumber nor sleepe.
- The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade, vpon thy right hand.
- The sunne shall not smite thee by day;
nor the moone by night.
- The Lord shall preserue thee from all euill: hee shall preserue thy soule.
- The Lord shall preserue thy going out, and thy comming in: from this time foorth and euen for euermore.