- [A Psalme of Dauid.]
- Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle?
who shall dwell in thy holy hill?
- Hee that walketh vprightly, and worketh righteousnesse, and speaketh the trueth in his heart.
- Hee that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doth euill to his neighbour, nor taketh vp a reproach against his neighbour.
- In whose eies a vile person is contemned;
but he honoureth them that feare the Lord: he that sweareth to his owne hurt, and changeth not.
- He that putteth not out his money to vsury, nor taketh reward against the innocent: he that doth these things, shall neuer be moued.