- Praise ye the Lord.
Praise God in his Sanctuarie: Praise him in the firmament of his power.
- Praise him for his mightie actes: Praise him according to his excellent greatnesse.
- Praise him with the sound of the Trumpet: Prayse him with the Psalterie and Harpe.
- Praise him with the timbrell and dance: praise him with stringed instruments, and Organes.
- Praise him vpon the loud cymbals: praise him vpon the high sounding cymbals.
- Let euery thing that hath breath, praise the Lord.
Praise yee the Lord.