- [A Psalme of Dauid.]
- Giue vnto the Lord (O ye mighty) giue vnto the Lord glory and strength.
- Giue vnto the Lord the glory due vnto his Name;
worship the Lord in the beautie of holinesse.
- The voice of the Lord is vpon the waters: the God of glory thundreth, the Lord is vpon many waters.
- The voice of the Lord is powerfull;
the voyce of the Lord is full of Maiestie.
- The voyce of the Lord breaketh the Cedars: yea, the Lord breaketh the Cedars of Lebanon.
- He maketh them also to skip like a calfe: Lebanon, and Sirion like a yong Unicorne.
- The voyce of the Lord diuideth the flames of fire.
- The voyce of the Lord shaketh the wildernes: the Lord shaketh the wildernesse of Kadesh.
- The voice of the Lord maketh the hindes to calue, and discouereth the forrests: and in his Temple doeth euery one speake of his glory.
- The Lord sitteth vpon the flood: yea the Lord sitteth King for euer.
- The Lord will giue strength vnto his people;
the Lord will blesse his people with peace.