- [A Psalme of Dauid,
when he changed his behauiour before Abimelech:
who droue him away & he departed.]
- I will blesse the Lord at all times: his prayse shall continually bee in my mouth.
- My soule shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall heare thereof, and be glad.
- O magnifie the Lord with me, and let vs exalt his name together.
- I sought the Lord, and hee heard me;
and deliuered mee from all my feares.
- They looked vnto him, and were lightned: and their faces were not ashamed.
- This poore man cried, and the Lord heard him;
and saued him out of all his troubles.
- The Angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that feare him, and deliuereth them.
- O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.
- O feare the Lord yee his Saints: for there is no want to them that feare him.
- The young lyons doe lacke, and suffer hunger: but they that seeke the Lord, shall not want any good thing.
- Come yee children, hearken vnto me: I will teach you the feare of the Lord.
- What man is hee that desireth life;
and loueth many dayes, that he may see good?
- Keepe thy tongue from euill, and thy lippes from speaking guile.
- Depart from euill, and doe good: seeke peace and pursue it.
- The eies of the Lord are vpon the righteous;
and his eares are open vnto their crie.
- The face of the Lord is against them that doe euill;
to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
- The righteous crie, and the Lord heareth;
and deliuereth them out of all their troubles.
- The Lord is nigh vnto them that are of a broken heart: and saueth such as be of a contrite spirit.
- Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord deliuereth him out of them all.
- He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.
- Euill shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shalbe desolate.
- The Lord redeemech the soule of his seruants: and none of them that trust in him, shalbe desolate.