- Iudge mee, O God, and plead my cause against an vngodly nation;
O deliuer me from the deceitfull and vniust man.
- For thou art the God of my strength, why doest thou cast me off?
why goe I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?
- O send out thy light & thy trueth;
let them leade mee, let them bring mee vnto thy holy hill, and to thy Tabernacles.
- Then will I goe vnto the Altar of God, vnto God my exceeding ioy: yea vpon the harpe will I praise thee, O God, my God.
- Why art thou cast downe, O my soule?
and why art thou disquieted within me?
hope in God, for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.