- [To the chiefe musician,
a psalme for the sonnes of Korah.]
- O Clap your hands (all ye people:) shoute vnto God with the voyce of triumph:
- For the Lord most high is terrible;
he is a great King ouer all the earth.
- Hee shall subdue the people vnder vs, and the nations vnder our feet.
- He shall chuse our inheritance for vs, the excellencie of Iacob whom hee loued.
- God is gone vp with a shout, the Lord with the sound of a trumpet.
- Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises vnto our King, sing praises.
- For God is the King of all the earth, sing ye praises with vnderstanding.
- God reigneth ouer the heathen: God sitteth vpon the throne of his holinesse.
- The princes of the people are gathered together, euen the people of the God of Abraham: for the shields of the earth belong vnto God: hee is greatly exalted.