- [A song,
and Psalme for the sonnes of Korah.]
- Great is the Lord, and greatly to bee praised in the citie of our God, in the mountaine of his holinesse.
- Beautifull for situation, the ioy of the whole earth is mout Sion, on the sides of the North, the citie of the great King.
- God is knowen in her palaces for a refuge.
- For loe, the kings were assembled: they passed by together.
- They sawe it, and so they marueiled, they were troubled and hasted away.
- Feare tooke holde vpon them there, and paine, as of a woman in trauaile.
- Thou breakest the ships of Tarshish with an East wind.
- As we haue heard, so haue wee seene in the citie of the Lord of hosts, in the citie of our God, God will establish it for euer.
- Wee haue thought of thy louing kindnesse, O God, in the middest of thy Temple.
- According to thy Name, O God, so is thy praise vnto the endes of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousnesse.
- Let mount Sion reioyce, let the daughters of Iudah be glad, because of thy iudgements.
- Walke about Sion, and goe round about her: tell the towres thereof.
- Marke yee well her bulwarkes, consider her palaces;
that yee may tell it to the generation following.
- For this God is our God for euer, and euer;
he will be our guide euen vnto death.