- [To the chiefe musician on Neginoth,
A Psalme of Dauid.
When the Ziphims came and sayde to Saul:
doeth not Dauid hide himselfe with vs?]
- Saue me, O God, by thy name, and iudge me by thy strength.
- Heare my prayer, O God;
giue eare to the words of my mouth.
- For strangers are risen vp against me, and oppressors seeke after my soule;
they haue not set God before them.
- Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that vphold my soule.
- He shall reward euill vnto mine enemies: cut them off in thy trueth.
- I will freely sacrifice vnto thee;
I will praise thy name (O Lord:) for it is good.
- For hee hath deliuered me out of all trouble: and mine eye hath seene his desire vpon mine enemies.