- [To the chiefe Musician vpon Neginah.
A Psalme of Dauid.]
- Heare my cry, O God, attend vnto my prayer.
- From the end of the earth wil I cry vnto thee, when my heart is ouerwhelmed: leade me to the rocke, that is higher then I.
- For thou hast bene a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.
- I will abide in thy Tabernacle for euer: I will trust in the couert of thy wings.
- For thou, O God, hast heard my vowes: thou hast giuen me the heritage of those that feare thy name.
- Thou wilt prolong the kings life: and his yeeres as many generations.
- He shall abide before God for euer: O prepare mercy and trueth which may preserue him.
- So will I sing praise vnto thy name for euer, that I may daily performe my vowes.