- [To the chiefe Musician on Neginoth.
A Psalme or song.]
- God be mercifull vnto vs, and blesse vs: and cause his face to shine vpon vs.
- That thy way may bee knowen vpon earth, thy sauing health among all nations.
- Let the people praise thee, O God;
let all the people praise thee.
- O let the nations be glad, and sing for ioy: for thou shalt iudge the people righteously;
and gouerne the nations vpon earth.
- Let the people praise thee, O God, let all the people praise thee.
- Then shall the earth yeeld her increase;
and God, euen our owne God, shall blesse vs.
- God shall blesse vs;
and all the ends of the earth shall feare him.