- [To the chiefe musician,
a psalme of Dauid,
to bring to remembrance.]
- Make haste, O God, to deliuer mee, make haste to helpe me, O Lord.
- Let them be ashamed and confounded that seeke after my soule: let them be turned backward, and put to confusion, that desire my hurt.
- Let them be turned backe for a reward of their shame, that say, Aha, aha.
- Let all those that seeke thee, reioyce, and be glad in thee: and let such as loue thy saluation, say continually, Let God be magnified.
- But I am poore and needy, make haste vnto me, O God: Thou art my helpe and my deliuerer, O Lord make no tarrying.