- [A Psalme of Asaph.]
- God standeth in the Congregation of the mightie: hee iudgeth among the gods.
- How long will yee iudge vniustly: and accept the persons of the wicked?
- Defend the poore and fatherlesse: doe iustice to the afflicted and needie.
- Deliuer the poore and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
- They know not, neither wil they vnderstand;
they walke on in darknes: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
- I haue said, Ye are gods: and all of you are children of the most High:
- But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the Princes.
- Arise, O God, iudge the earth: for thou shalt inherite all nations.