- [To the chiefe musician,
a Psalme for the sonnes of Korah.]
- Lord, thou hast bene fauourable vnto thy land: thou hast brought backe the captiuity of Iacob.
- Thou hast forgiuen the iniquitie of thy people, thou hast couered all their sinne.
- Thou hast taken away all thy wrath: thou hast turned thy selfe from the fiercenesse of thine anger.
- Turne vs, O God of our saluation: and cause thine anger towards vs to cease.
- Wilt thou be angry with vs for euer?
wilt thou drawe out thine anger to all generations?
- Wilt thou not reuiue vs againe: that thy people may reioyce in thee?
- Shew vs thy mercy, O Lord;
and graunt vs thy saluation.
- I will heare what God the Lord will speake: for hee will speake peace vnto his people, and to his Saints: but let them not turne againe to folly.
- Surely his saluation is nigh them that feare him;
that glory may dwell in our land.
- Mercy and truth are met together: righteousnesse and peace haue kissed each other.
- Truth shall spring out of the earth: and righteousnesse shall looke downe from heauen.
- Yea the Lord shall giue that which is good: and our land shall yeeld her increase.
- Righteousnes shall go before him: and shall set vs in the way of his steps.