- [A Psalme or song for the sonnes of Korah.]
- His foundation is in the holy mountaines.
- The Lord loueth the gates of Zion: more then all the dwellings of Iacob.
- Glorious things are spoken of thee, O Citie of God.
- I will make mention of Rahab, and Babylon, to them that know mee;
behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia: this man was borne there.
- And of Zion it shalbe said, This and that man was borne in her: and the highest himselfe shall establish her.
- The Lord shall count when he writeth vp the people: that this man was borne there.
- As wel the singers as the players on instruments shall bee there: all my springs are in thee.