- O give thanks unto the LORD;
call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people.
- Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him: talk ye of all his wondrous works.
- Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.
- Seek the LORD, and his strength: seek his face evermore.
- Remember his marvellous works that he hath done;
his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth;
- O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen.
- He is the LORD our God: his judgments are in all the earth.
- He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations.
- Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac;
- And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant:
- Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance:
- When they were but a few men in number;
yea, very few, and strangers in it.
- When they went from one nation to another, from one kingdom to another people;
- He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes;
- Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
- Moreover he called for a famine upon the land: he brake the whole staff of bread.
- He sent a man before them, even Joseph, who was sold for a servant:
- Whose feet they hurt with fetters: he was laid in iron:
- Until the time that his word came: the word of the LORD tried him.
- The king sent and loosed him;
even the ruler of the people, and let him go free.
- He made him lord of his house, and ruler of all his substance:
- To bind his princes at his pleasure;
and teach his senators wisdom.
- Israel also came into Egypt;
and Jacob sojourned in the land of Ham.
- And he increased his people greatly;
and made them stronger than their enemies.
- He turned their heart to hate his people, to deal subtilly with his servants.
- He sent Moses his servant;
and Aaron whom he had chosen.
- They shewed his signs among them, and wonders in the land of Ham.
- He sent darkness, and made it dark;
and they rebelled not against his word.
- He turned their waters into blood, and slew their fish.
- Their land brought forth frogs in abundance, in the chambers of their kings.
- He spake, and there came divers sorts of flies, and lice in all their coasts.
- He gave them hail for rain, and flaming fire in their land.
- He smote their vines also and their fig trees;
and brake the trees of their coasts.
- He spake, and the locusts came, and caterpillars, and that without number,
- And did eat up all the herbs in their land, and devoured the fruit of their ground.
- He smote also all the firstborn in their land, the chief of all their strength.
- He brought them forth also with silver and gold: and there was not one feeble person among their tribes.
- Egypt was glad when they departed: for the fear of them fell upon them.
- He spread a cloud for a covering;
and fire to give light in the night.
- The people asked, and he brought quails, and satisfied them with the bread of heaven.
- He opened the rock, and the waters gushed out;
they ran in the dry places like a river.
- For he remembered his holy promise, and Abraham his servant.
- And he brought forth his people with joy, and his chosen with gladness:
- And gave them the lands of the heathen: and they inherited the labour of the people;
- That they might observe his statutes, and keep his laws.
Praise ye the LORD.